The Vocational Consulting Group, Inc. (VCG) provides Vocational Expert, Disability Management and Life Care Planning services to insurance companies, plaintiff and defense attorneys, employers, government agencies and rehabilitation service firms. Our professionals have many years of training and experience in matters involving personal injury, matrimonial disputes, medical malpractice, motor vehicle accidents, long term disability, employment discrimination, wrongful termination, Social Security Disability, workers’ compensation, Longshore & Harbor Workers Act, FELA and Jones Act cases.
Our services are provided in both forensic and non-forensic cases and always employ a scientific methodology, proven to be reliable and valid based on independent studies. In recent years, both society in general and the courts in particular, have shown greater insistence on using evaluation methods that are based on sound, current information and methods. At VCG, our methods reflect a bias in favor of independent measurement based on established social scientific methodology.
VCG services include:
- Employability and Earning Capacity Assessment
- Transferable Skills Analysis
- ADA Job Analysis
- Life Care Planning and Future Care Cost Assessment
- Disability Management
- Vocational Rehabilitation Planning
- Job Seeking Skills and Interviewing Skills
- Targeted Job Placement Assistance
- Expert Deposition and Court Testimony
* We now accept credit card and debit card payments.